Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
independent consultants may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
The owner of this Website is “Indepedent Consultants S.L.” with CIF B-30775431 domiciled in Edif. El Faro n ° 2, Plza. Cavanna, La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia. SPAIN. Tel. 968 56 41 12. E-mail: email@example.com
Payment by Credit Card: Purchases can be paid with a Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® credit card as well as with a 4B or 4B Maestro debit card (which implies an automatic charge). Payment is made through the Santander Elavon Merchant Services secure Virtual POS Network.
Trade cancellation / return policy.
If you are not satisfied with the services purchased exclusively on www.independentconsultants.es you have the right to withdraw from the contract by returning your purchases in our own online store, in accordance with the provisions of the following paragraphs.
Term of exercise of the right of withdrawal: You can exercise the right of withdrawal without need of justification within a period of 14 calendar days for all services. This withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the services.
The refund for withdrawal will not be possible in the cases contemplated in art. 103 of RD 1/2007 that regulates the consolidated text of the General Law of defense of Consumers and Users.
The consumer will be solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the services resulting from their handling other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
The customer / user will have the possibility at any time to renounce the sale made, even though confirmation has been produced by the owner of the website www.independentconsultants.es and by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, producing the return of the amount previously charged to the client / user.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at the address that appears in the legal notice or by writing to us by email or our contact form, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by postal or electronic mail).
• POP-UP WINDOW FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are downloaded on to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies enable a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a customer, depending on the information they contain and the manner in which they use their computer, they may be used to recognise them.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages viewed, the city to which the IP address used for accessing was assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of the visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or operator or type of terminal from which the visit was made. In any case, no data is obtained in relation to the name, surname, postal address or other similar data pertaining to the user who has logged on.
The cookies used on this website are those generated by Google Analitycs, and their names and specific purposes are as follows:
• __utma: They expire two years after the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and last time the user visited the website. This is used for keeping track of the number a single user visits a website.
• __utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last record of page viewed. It is deleted automatically when moving to another website or when closing the web browser. It is used for calculating the time a user remains on the same page.
• __utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one, but for websites which still use the old tracking code urchin.js.
• __utmz: Expires after six months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed for accessing the website, whether through direct access, from a link on another website, from an e-mail link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or via an AdWords advert. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and browsing within the same website (internal links). This cookie is updated on every visit to the website.
• text: This cookie is responsible for determining whether the user has already read the Cookies Policy and whether their use has been expressly accepted; thanks to which the information relating to them will not appear again in subsequent visits to the Website.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links provided below:
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, you are informed of the possibility that by deactivating any of the cookies, this may prevent or hinder your browsing experience, or the provision of the services offered on this Website.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Edif. El Faro n°2, Plza. Cavanna, La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia. ESPAÑA – SPAIN
968 56 41 12
Independent Consultants S.L. CIF: B-30775431
This document was last updated on April 03, 2020