Independet Consultants
Employment Law
Employment Law

We have a team of dedicated labour assessors that can give you the information you need if you are about to be employed, take up self employment , create your own business. They will take care of your annual returns as required by Spanish law and prepare all the necessary paperwork to ensure your details are correctly registered with the Ministry of Employment, Social Security department, and business registry.

For more information on the topic please complete our contacts form and we will respond further to your enquiry.